I like eggs and potato's but I think IRON MAN was better than both of them. Iron man was about a genius named Tony Stark. He was rich and famous but selfish. So he made a uniform to save people. For full length video review click play.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So you think it was even better than a Subway tuna sub with pickles, olives, mustard and oregano AND a bag of chips?
I don't no it is hard to think about it
Yes, that movie was awesome wasn't it? It wasn't to intense for you was it?
what an excellent review Ryan!!! You made me want to see Iron Man.
Can you review the Tommy Seebach song next?
Great review Ryan!!
That was an excellent review, Ryan. I was so impressed! You made me want to see a movie that I never even heard of! The part of your review I especially liked was - - (you guessed it!) -- seeing you!!!!
Post a Comment